Chad's Personal Ad
What am I looking for?
- You must read for entertainment, preferably including science fiction. I don't own a television because I'd rather talk about real life, go out and do things, or curl up with a good book.
You must have a mind of your own, and a strong personality.
- Isn't there a woman out there who drives an E-type Jag roadster? Grin... I may never find one, but tell me how you're equally cool.
I like a woman to dress well, to be willing to show off her legs getting out
of the DeLorean, to understand that ratty jeans are okay on some days too.
- You must be able to drive a stick (for that Jaguar) and handle yourself in any situation. I am successful myself, and am discovering that I am happiest with someone who considers herself a success.
- I'm often known as the Cannibal, so you mustn't mind being eaten. If you like Monty Python and the Tick, we're on the right track.
- I'm comfortable with it, and especially enjoy flirting and triple-entendres. You should be interested, active, and enjoy life!
- I'm tall (6'3") and not bad looking. Why not look for someone "gorgeous and sensationally beautiful", as Danny Kaye used to say... we both deserve the best.
- W.H. Auden said it may not be the fuel of love, but it makes excellent kindling. It's not a really big deal, but I'm Scottish... or Ferengi... doesn't that say it all?
Go back to Chad's homepage / firstname.lastname@example.org
Okay, I'll admit I can hook one of my monitors up to my VCR to watch videos, but I try to keep it in the closet most of the time.